Blog Archive

Another Day, Another Blazer

3.14.12a
3.14.12c
3.14.12b
3.14.12d
{Blazer: Similar | Tank: Gap | Jeans: Similar | Heels: Urban Outfitters | Necklace: Vanessa Mooney}

I honestly don't know when I wore this outfit. It was a week or two ago on a Friday or Saturday... maybe. Who knows? Although I'm fairly certain that I did wear it. I have photographic evidence. 

Yes, this is another blazer to add to my collection. If you learn one thing from this blog, it's to go find a  nice, fitted blazer. Easiest investment ever. In fact I'm wearing one right now. Will you see this outfit? Who knows, it could be days, weeks, years....

***
(PS -- I bought this one at Anthropologie but if you are into thrifting, and I think you are, I always see a ton of red blazers around. Do you see what I'm doing here? I'm trying to get you to buy more blazers to make me feel better about my obsession.)