Blog Archive

Open Spaces

(Vintage jacket, Joie blouse, American Apparel riding pants, Anthropologie flats, Chanel bag, Ax+Apple necklace)

California, do you miss me yet? I do miss you, though I'm back next month...but for some real desert fun (cough, cough, Coachella) and I can't wait to prance around in your open fields again. California, to me, always means no makeup, more time outdoors, and a hell of a lot more chill time. Here I am snapped just a few blocks from my home in Cali, where horses roam, and there aren't any sidewalks. You won't hear a peep here unless it's the rustle of leaves from the oaks trees or a random animal out in the brush. I made my way up the cracking, winding streets in nothing but a rad pair of riding pants, a sheer blouse, and one of my favorite vintage jackets. Earth tones will always dominate my wardrobe.

Follow Natalieoffduty on Twitter

Follow Natalie Off Duty