Blog Archive

fashion x performance

NSW Destroyer jacket, T by Alexander Wang tank, Isabel Marant pants, Céline sandals, Caja necklace via Catbird, Lulu Says via Blurb

My new favorite jacket is courtesy of the team at Nike NSW. I met the team at the The Montalbán and then dinner in downtown LA. It was a pleasure to say the least. A company is only as inspiring as the people who make it run (get it?). And I'm so honored to be a part of their upcoming campaign. Stay tuned for details.

I guess I haven't really talked about my move. Moving to LA is probably one of the best decisions I've ever made. Maybe it's the weather. Maybe it's the thrill of what's new. Either way, I enjoy every minute of it. LA is certainly a freak city for freak people where everybody owns a juicer and has really long, pretty hair.