Blog Archive

PETAL PLATOON

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Every time I shoot with Zanita I'm always left in absolute awe. She manages to create those images you never thought you were capable of creating, and at the same time provides invaluable guidance with such ease and grace. Every time I get in front of the lens I find myself repeating tips and advice I've learnt from her, which seems to be so embedded into my memory now that for some reason every time I see a bunch of flowers I have to fight the urge to shove them up against my chest! This is an out take from a shoot we did a few months ago which is actually one of my all time favourites now. We've got a few exciting projects coming up so I can't what to see what she creates next, she's an absolute goddess in front and behind the lens!

Photography: Zanita // Hair and Make up: Christabel Draffin // Dress: Talulah