Blog Archive

Spring Layers

2.26.12a
2.26.12b
2.26.12c
2.26.12d
{Blouse: Bloom | Sweater: Old Navy | Jeans: Target - Magenta | Purse: c/o Ellington | Shoes: Modcloth}

Two things: 
1. I am obsessed with colored pants. (Exhibit 1, 2, 3, 4, 5) Is this something we should be worried about?

2. I will never stop layering. Why does it always feel like when you layer on pieces your outfit looks more complete? 

The end. (I wasn't lying when I said I only had to say two things...)


(PS -- On sizing questions with this pair of jeans: they are TINY baby pants, my friends. I had to size up 3 sizes because I thought I was going to break a hip trying to get into my normal size. All that to say, don't be afraid to size up until they fit. I also bought the smallest size for my future unborn baby, because they were seriously that tiny.)