Blog Archive

FLORALS WITH FLEUR

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.usImage Hosted by ImageShack.us
(Fleur Wood Pants, Vintage Top/Sequin Jacket, Tony Bianco Heels, Michael Kors Watch)

For the past two years I can honestly say I've been a proud supporter of the pajama pant 'trend'. Although when I say pajama pant I actually mean fleecy warm pants that usually come in an array of embarrassing but equally hilarious prints and colours. Working from home comfort always comes first, so when these beautiful versions of the pajama pant started to surface I honestly could not have been happier. These silk pants by Fleur Wood have to be one of my favourite finds so far, and I cannot stop wearing them both inside and outside the house. Worn with a simple tee during the day or styled with a full sequined jacket for an easy evening look. Love clashing prints and textures that for some reason seem to work? This is just a sneak peek of my latest post for Harper's BAZAAR Style Network so be sure to head over to see the rest of my post HERE.

Photos by Jysla Kay