Blog Archive

TINSEL

Image Hosted by ImageShack.usImage Hosted by ImageShack.usImage Hosted by ImageShack.usImage Hosted by ImageShack.usImage Hosted by ImageShack.usImage Hosted by ImageShack.us
(Aje Sequin Pants, Zara Shirt, Style Stalker Blazer, Michael Kors Watch, Tony Bianco Heels, Marcs Bag)

Never would I have imagined myself to be so drawn to such an embellished and sequin heavy piece, but to be honest I'm such a fan of anything Aje creates I'm not surprised they were the ones to turn me. Known for their striking statement yet highly wearable pieces, with a strong focus on quality, construction, affordability and a touch of sequin embellishments, Aje has been my go-to secret every time I have an important event or occasion (You might remember the rose gold sequin dress I wore to the Cosmopolitan FFF Awards last year here.) The strongest element I have to note is the insane quality of any sequin piece I have by them. The fabric has the perfect amount of elasticity that the sequins quickly mould to your body which feels like a second skin, making it unexpectedly comfortable and easy to wear during the day or night. Bold, but not binding or over the top. I'm highly anticipating their MBFWA debut later this year!

Also, a special thank you to Adrian, Eddie and Bree for helping dress me so last minute for LMFF. These sequin pants are on a whole other level and made me feel shiny and new, even though I was feeling so incredibly ill this day. Nothing beats a touch of tinsel when you're feeling run down.

Photos by Jysla Kay