Blog Archive

Oh Hey Europe!

(La Germaine custom coat, H&M tee, "Natalie Suarez for Volcom" vegan leather skirt (in stores June), Matt Bernson boots)

I already miss Copenhagen so so much! I miss the delicious food and endless rows of doll-like homes. I'll admit, I even miss the snow days! I spent one morning during my stay in Copenhagen visiting my friend Anna La Germaine, who was also in town for their fashion week. She custom-designed this beautiful coat all by herself! She let me take it out for a spin, as she snapped away with my camera for her London based magazine, F-Politics (page 198)! I'm obsessed with this piece! The pastel floral print and faux fur collar gives off such a classic vintage vibe. I threw it on over a Guns n' Roses tee and my very own "Natalie Suarez for Volcom" Fall '12 vegan leather skirt. This figure hugging piece looks good with everything! I'm still very much dreaming of Europe and I cannot wait for my next visit! Maybe a summer escapade will ensue...Europe is calling my name, I can feel it!

Follow Natalieoffduty on Twitter

Follow Natalie Off Duty