Blog Archive

MISS SHOP BLOGGER PROJECT

Image Hosted by ImageShack.usImage Hosted by ImageShack.usImage Hosted by ImageShack.us
A few weeks ago I had the pleasure of shooting with my favourites Pedestrian TV for an exciting new campaign with Miss Shop Myer, one of Australia's largest and leading department stores. The Miss Shop Blogger Project has brought together 15 Australian bloggers to pose for various themed shoots in vibrant locations to model their new Autumn/Winter 2012 collection. Akila Berjaoui, Elvis Di Fazio, Nirrimi Firebrace and Thom Kerr were also asked to come on board to capture the youthful essence that is the Miss Shop brand. My series was a sixties pop theme, with bright pops of colour, knee high socks and over 30 helium balloons making this possibly one of the funnest shoots I've ever been a part of. I've always wondered what I should wear to a game of Badminton or what I would look like with a short bob with matching bangs... Can't wait to see the rest of the girls (Zanita from ZanitaZanita, Mandy from Oracle Fox, Sara from Harper and Harley, Jess from Tuula to name a few) shoots as their released over March on the Pedestrian TV site here.

Photographer: Thom Kerr // Stylist: Chris Ledger // Hair: Sina Velke // Make-up: Rachel Brook