Soft and Sweet

2.7.12a
2.7.12b
2.7.12c
2.7.12d
{Similar Sweater, SkirtSimilar Boots, Watch (c/o Kenneth Cole)}

It's one of those weird days where it's not quite cold but it's not quite warm. It's really the only time where a sweater and bare legs actually makes sense together. And then I wanted to look cute but be comfortable, too. Apparently today I want to be on both ends of the spectrum. 

Also you can't see this but I was about two feet away from construction men that were pumping what was possibly sewage water onto the street as they were watching me snap photos. I ask you -- is there anything more awkward than taking outfit photos in front of construction men? Only if my third grade teacher and high school ex-boyfriend would have been passing by, then that would have been slightly more awkward.