Slow Ride





Take it easy! That's my motto of late, why stress when you can just relax and go with the flow? With all the talk about 2012, doomsday and all that fun stuff, wacky hippie crap or not, it makes you think about time; how you spend yours, and making the most of what you've got. I used to be all about the hustle, I was constantly on the go, trying to be everything to everybody, working hard to get to a fictitious place in my head called success. What I didn't know at the time is that success thing is a shifty fellow that is also constantly morphing into different shady figures like some sort of film representation of the devil with the ominous description,"he appears in many forms...", and you can never have enough when you have that mentality. There is always the next thing, a better achievement, more money to make, a bigger house, a better car, hotter spouse, and the utmost measure of success today: more fame. Lately I feel like I've had enough, I would like to be excused from the rat race and go back to living - or childhood if possible - where things were simple, and laughing with your friends, not Facebooking them, and running around without a care in the world other than having fun was all-consuming. Preferably a time before people Tweeted at each other from across the dinner table, and actually spoke to one another would be nice too - remember when people partied at the party instead of Tweeting about how much fun they were having at #TheParty? I do, and I want to go back to that place before cell phones were permanently attached to people's hands. If the world really is coming to an end in a blaze of Melanchoilia, no matter how hippie granola it sounds, I want to go out laughing, not Tweeting.


Wearing a Pendleton jean jacket, tee thanks to LnA, Sass & Bide jeans, and a vintage Aerosmith belt.