stripped down

Dagmar sweater courtesy of Dagmar, Calvin Klein bra, Zara jeans

Trying to get a bit more comfortable in my own skin. Investing in nice undergarments is key. Unfortunately, my recent project has taken on a life of its own. Not complaining. I'm just so excited to show you guys. But in the meantime, I generally feel like the second the picture. Very tired.

Do you like my sweater? It's by an amazing Swedish label called Dagmar and I've partnered with them to give away this same sweater from their Autumn/ Winter 11 line (retail value 249) in gray in a size small to one lucky reader. For reference, I'm wearing an extra small.

Just leave a comment with your name and email and I will choose a winner on Feb 19. This contest is open to everyone. Good luck!

And since one just isn't enough. Head over to Foam Magazine where I'm also giving away two advance copies of The Fashion Coloring Book just in time for Valentine's Day. Because you know... me and love and all...