A M B E R .

Image Hosted by ImageShack.usImage Hosted by ImageShack.usImage Hosted by ImageShack.us
(Amber and Thomas Scarf Top, Zara Pants, Vintage Clutch/Necklace/Bracelet, Ray Ban Sunglasses)

You know when you buy something new and go through a complete phase of wearing it nearly every other day? Well I've been a little obsessed with this stunning scarf print by Amber and Thomas lately and can't stop wearing it every chance I get. Too easy to style with classic black pieces or fresh sea greens and sky blues to add a double bright and bubbly pop to your outfit. In my mind I suppose this is how I interpreted the Australian flag for Australia day. It may not be our iconic flag, but it is by an amazing Australia designer that makes me proud to call this place our home. And at the end of the day that's what it's all about.

This is just a sneak peek so head over to Harper's Bazaar Style Network to see my latest post HERE.

Photos by Luke Shadbolt.