Saturday Nights and Sock Buns

2.25.12a
2.25.12b
2.25.12c
2.25.12d
[Blazer: Similar | Tank: Similar | Jeans: (Similar) | Shoes: Payless (similar) Clutch: Melie Bianco ]

Our date nights rarely consist of us actually going anywhere that warrants me dressing up or wearing heels. Does this stop me? Never. But the good news about running down the street for pizza is that a tank top is perfectly acceptable on a Saturday night. I tend to think that wearing heels trumps any casual piece you are wearing; it tends to balances out the casual. Unless it's pajama jeans, of course, and then all bets are off. 

It's hard to get over the fact that I'm wearing a sock on my head. Via the loving Pinterest, I learned how to put a sock on my head, wrap my hair around it and fool you into thinking my hair is full enough to make this pretty little bun. It's been way too long since I've been able to do a blogger bun; it feels good to be back. Even if it involves foot gear and deception.