Going Out

2.19.12a
2.19.12b
2.19.12c
2.19.12d
Blazer: Target (Similar) | Shirt: Bloom | Jeans: Gap  | Shoes: Payless (similar) | Clutch: Brahmin

This is my typical "going out" outfit. And by going out I mean we went to dinner at 5:15 and were home by 7 to watch 'The Voice'. But enough about my exciting night life, back to the outfit. I don't know when a blazer ended up meaning a 'night of fun' in my mind, but it does. I reach for it any time we go out. I guess I mean business when I party. 

I've hit a milestone. We took these photos in broad daylight with people around. If you've read my blog for a while, you know my impending fear of people. In fact, it looks something like this:



There is no other way to end this post except to just walk away from the computer slowly. Which I am doing now.

(PS look below to see if you won the Bloom giveaway!)