Blog Archive

Where did u get that scarf



Untitled



For me, it's not easy finding the perfectly worn in semi sheer scarf.



I see countless draped around the necks of lovelies on the streets in New York year round.  All in different textures, sizes and colours - tassles optional like this super bright one. I live in my black one by Love Quotes but it's.....black.  Safe and boring. The above one stopped me in my tracks long enough to take the shot but not ask where did she get hers. #FAIL



It looks like something faded out and softened after several washes - although these days what really is when anything can be bought to look like it is?



Thx to a couple of readers (thank you!)  they identified it from Free People. Apparently this version above is sold out (crap!) but I settled on the grey and blue version.   I'm already imagining a couple of ways to wear it including draped over shoulders.



Not that you hadn't already guessed it, but yes I caved and got it here.  If anyone spots a Union Jack version, do a girl a favour will you and let me know?