Blog Archive

you looked gorgeous on sunday

I really enjoyed being with you but it was disappointing how you reacted to my thoughts and feelings.

I wanted to take a step back, leave us wanting more, show that we can exist in a state of balance. But I realize now that is unattainable.

You proved tonight that we can never be together and that is unfortunate. I will think of you and smile inside.

Be well, my dearest.



I don't test you. I respect you more than that. You didn't express any thoughts or feelings. You simply said you could not.

I'm not a mind reader. All I wanted was to spend as much time with you as possible. I feel a connection with you. And sometimes, you only get so much time together.

I do understand why you did what you did. But again, I'm not a mind reader. And you have pushed me away several times already. I can only go by actions if the words are not there.

Too much control has a way of backfiring. Perhaps if you just let go or open up once in awhile, you wouldn't find yourself so disappointed. I think we are lovely together.

Goodnight, baby.



What I desired was a simple exchange of thought and dialog. A means to rebuild after what turned so ugly so quickly before. Last night was perfect up until the point you gave into your rage. I adore you, but this does not work for me. I'm sorry.



I'm sorry too. I wish you could have asked me how I felt, like how I asked you if we could see an earlier movie for us to spend more time together. But you seemed to have already decided. Tests are for someone looking for a reason to decide you're wrong for them. It's a reason to leave. You didn't give me a chance.



It wasn't a test. As we walked down the hill it felt great. I wanted to leave you wanting more, to eradicate the prior, to wake today and want to call you.

The right thing to do would have been to tell me that I suck, respect my wishes, kiss me on the cheek, and drive off with a smile and a wave. Instead, you lose your shit. Again, that doesn't work with me.



I wanted the same thing. I wanted to return home so we could talk about it quietly. To let you know that I understand. And that I wanted to take things slow.

When I asked you if it because you didn't want to feel guilty, you said no. That was it. I just want you to know how much is left unsaid. And that was all I wanted to say if we had returned home.

This isn't meant to change your mind. It is you. But please don't put this all on me. Put yourself to the test.

My only expectation was to spend time with you, which I told you in advance and scheduled accordingly. Yours was impromptu and had many loaded reasons behind it. It is unfortunate I have feelings.



You're making excuses. There were no games, no tests, no loaded reasons. My intent was pure. I gave it another chance, it didn't work. We learn. We live.



It wasn't an excuse. I acknowledged what you were trying to do. Which is more than what I feel like you have done for me. To say WE learn is quite a stretch. Whether you want to accept it or not, you've made mistakes. Goodbye baby, I sincerely hope you are a happy.



As I do you.