Blog Archive

Where did u get that dress



Untitled



Bam!  Every now and then you see someone that stops you.



Rachel Rabbit White looks like the essence of 1960s rock and roll.   That sergeant pepper beautifully detailed dress.  Her long time owned and adored vintage bag.  I have a soft spot for Queen bags too like this (my nick name for them). Mine is black but a bright one like Rachel's is perfect for right now.



Everthing reminded me of the aesthetic of Anna Sui which reminds me.  I have a recent find Anna Sui dress I need to show you soon....



Where to Get This Look:



An Antik Batik paisley print or leather trim Karen Zambos dress or a short sleeved dress like this that looks vintage.  Add bright tights or tie dyes and layer a DVF or Forever 21 pom pom scarf.



Boot options: Rachel Comey, Ash or Dolce Vita (if you want height) or fringed Minnetonkas (I have the same ones).



*** Check out more style inspiration on the street or couples only blogs***