T R I P L E . C H A I N E D .

Image Hosted by ImageShack.usImage Hosted by ImageShack.us
(Portmans Pants, Vintage Top/Belt/Sunglasses, Thrifted Heels, See By Chloe Bag)

Just a sneak peek at my new post for Harper's Bazaar. I've been waiting to find the perfect pieces to style with this insane vintage belt I found in a little vintage store on Venice Beach. These flare pants are still quirky enough to keep this outfit interesting and they easily compliment how unique this black and gold belt is. Absolutely love the triple chain feature and chunky god medallion plates along the front. Still deciding which way I would rather prefer to wear it as it looks even better when worn backwards. You know you're onto a winning outfit when you've got as much going on in the front as you do on the back, especially when you have to fight the urge to walk into a room backwards just to show it off.

You can read my latest post for Harper's Bazaar HERE.