O V E R A L L . H A P P Y .

Image Hosted by ImageShack.usImage Hosted by ImageShack.usImage Hosted by ImageShack.usImage Hosted by ImageShack.usImage Hosted by ImageShack.usImage Hosted by ImageShack.us
(Vintage Denim Overalls, Marcs Top, Steve Madden Loafers)

Usually when I shoot new stock for the store I try to jam in about 100 pieces per day. This doesn't really leave me any time to leave the studio to shoot separate outfit posts, but seeing how adorable these denim overalls were I just couldn't resist. Feeling young and happy in this cute denim number, It only seemed appropriate to go all out and use a smiley face balloon as my main accessory. Not a serious outfit post, just one that brings a smile to my face and a good break in between shooting new stock today. Over 300+ vintage dresses are being uploaded into the store between now and the new year, along with some of my favourite vintage finds to date including a whole lot of metallic foiled pieces in both dresses, tops and jackets. I have three pairs of vintage denim overalls (including the pair you see in this post) in sizes XS, S and M available in store on Monday. Wishing you all a very happy weekend!