B I N D I .

Image Hosted by ImageShack.usImage Hosted by ImageShack.usImage Hosted by ImageShack.usImage Hosted by ImageShack.usImage Hosted by ImageShack.usImage Hosted by ImageShack.usImage Hosted by ImageShack.usImage Hosted by ImageShack.us
(Sara Phillips 'Bindi' Skirt, Topshop Shirt/Heels, Vintage Bag/Necklace)

I just couldn't help but shoot some more close up photos of this amazing Sara Phillips skirt. Obsessing over the unique print and even more so over this talented Australian designer after previewing her new Autumn/Winter collection the other day. There's something very Mcqueen-esque about these prints and I just can't wait to show you Sara's creative and innovative prints in her next collection, which will be dropping in stores next February. Here I styled this 'Bindi' silk skirt with a few colourful pieces and a matching bold fuchsia lip to show how versatile this piece really is. Also added the faux crocodile clutch to give this outfit some interesting texture and of course, to match the reptilian vibe I'm so utterly in love with.