My What's Contemporary Issue

A collage image from Fashion Artist Danny Roberts for his issue of Whats Contemporary Photo is of Danny Aunt Gina As a kid in 1940

Well, it's finally here!
My What's Contemporary issue is finally up!
I will wait to post the rest of the images tomorrow, but you can check out the full issue up at www.whatscontemporary.com.
All the images in the collages were made out of portions I sampled from different currencies from all over the world, as well as scans I made of old family photos my mom inherited when my grandma died a few years ago. It was a really special experience going through the photo's and incorporating them into my pictures. The image above is of my aunt when she was a little girl and when she was in high school. The Full concept is up on the site. I really hope you like it! Let me know what you think :)


Follow Igor + André