L A S T . N I G H T .

Image Hosted by ImageShack.usImage Hosted by ImageShack.usImage Hosted by ImageShack.us
(Brian Lichtenberg Dress, Vintage Clutch)

The past 24 hours feel like some sort of dream. Yesterday our day was dedicated to the grand opening of the Louis Vuitton Maison store on George Street in Sydney. The day began with the media conference and store tour in the morning, and was followed by an intimate dinner with bloggers and the LV online team and VIP party later that evening. Zanita and I were reunited with Oracle Fox and Studded Hearts who flew in just for the event, and we finally had the chance to meet the beautiful 4thandbleeker who is a fellow Harper's Bazaar blogger. The day was full of incredible and equally surreal moments. One being able to meet and have a few drinks with Yves Carcelle, the Global Chairman and CEO of Louis Vuitton (pictured above). I wore this blue one shouldered Brian Lichtenberg dress that I'll show more of later as this is just a quick little post. For now I need to somehow cull down all of my photos to put together the LV in-store post for you all!