land

Something you should know… you looked gorgeous on Sunday.

Thank you.

Most welcome. How are you?

I'm in LA.


It's nice. Was thinking of moving here. How are you?

I'm cold in SF. I think about moving to LA every day.

You should. You should do what makes you happy.

Happiness is all around us.

What does that mean?

I can find happiness in SF.

What else do you think about?

Sometimes you.

How was your day? Tell me.

Another one full of running around. Some was fruitful, some was futile. And yours, what of?

Flying home tomorrow.

Flying to LA tomorrow. Is this symbolic of us?

It doesn't have to be.

I really wish Sunday didn't turn sour.

Bad days happen.

Better ones await?

Is that what you want?

Always.

Tell me what you want.

To love. And be loved.

That's what I want too.

So simple.

Will you kiss me now?

I never stopped.