Blog Archive

My What's Contemporary Collection

A cute sketch by Fashion Artist Danny Roberts of a dress he Designed Collection For the Whats contemporary Site the Dress was inspired by a butterfly
Half of Artist Danny Roberts Collection For the Whats contemporary Site This was a youthful and playful part of the collection
Half of Artist Danny Roberts Collection For the Whats contemporary Site This Part of the collection was inspired by butterfly patterns
A Dress Fashion Artist Danny Roberts Designed as the Finale Dress of his Whats contemporary Collection


Hi everyone! Guess what?! I finally have some drawings for you! My friend Christopher Michael had asked me to participate with a project called What's Contemporary and at first I wasn't sure what would be the best thing to do for it, but I eventually decided to design a mini-collection and these are some of the drawings for it. If you want to hear about what inspired this collection, check out the interview I had with What's Contemporary! I hope you enjoy the drawings and the interview! :)



Follow Igor + André