Blog Archive

J B R A N D . G I V E A W A Y .

Image Hosted by ImageShack.usImage Hosted by ImageShack.usImage Hosted by ImageShack.usImage Hosted by ImageShack.usImage Hosted by ImageShack.usImage Hosted by ImageShack.us
(J Brand Jeans, Zimmermann Top, Vintage Earrings/Necklace, Stylists Own Cuffs, Thrifted Heels)

If you've been reading my blog since the beginning you may have noticed (I'd be surprised if anyone has actually picked up on this) that I rarely wear jeans. It's not that I have anything against them. It's just that It's near impossible for me to find any that fit my body shape. I won't even try to explain the weird proportions of my body as I'm sure many of you will roll your eyes, but I can tell you right now that J Brand has cured any doubt I had about finding the perfect jeans. The fit, the stretch, the comfort - I just wish I had found these sooner! Often one to steer clear of wearing black I realised the one piece of clothing I so desperately needed was a pair of black pants. These high waist skinny leg jeans by J Brand were one of the best investments my wardrobe has made in a very long time, and I can't get enough of their unusual coated and shimmery texture. Too easy to style with a casual tee for the day, silk blouses for the evening or even statement pieces like this cutout 'Idyllic' shirt by Zimmerman. I have been wearing these jeans non-stop and love them so much that my-wardrobe.com and I are sharing the J Brand love to my beautiful readers! My-Wardrobe.com will be giving away not one, but two pairs of J Brand jeans worth over $410 each!

To enter simply follow these super easy steps:

ENTRIES HAVE NOW CLOSED.


Entries are open for one week and the winners will be drawn next Thursday the 9th at 7PM AEST. Loving these bright and bold colours below so head over to my-wardrobe.com to take your pick between the J Brand brights or black coated skinny's like mine! Love a early Christmas present so good luck everyone.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us