Blog Archive

R E P T I L I A N . L O V E .

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
(Sara Phillips 'Bindi' Skirt, Vintage Blouse/Jumper/Clutch, Topshop Heels)

Just a sneak peek at my latest post for Harper's Bazaar Style Network. Absolutely smitten with this insane silk skirt by Australian designer Sara Phillips. At a quick glance it could easily be mistaken for a cute floral print but after looking closely you can spot some serious reptilian love. Snakes, alligators and frogs are mixed in with this colourful floral print and the slightly cropped front gives this skirt even more of a quirky and unusual edge. I have a feeling this particular style of skirt is going to be absolutely huge this season after spotting similar styles in a few SS 11/12 collections at RAFW. I can tell you right now the fit is incredibly flattering and slightly addictive. It's definitely an easy DIY that will transform any of your old pencil skirts in your wardrobe into something new and refreshing.

You can read my latest post for Harper's Bazaar HERE.