Blog Archive

baby... it's yours

Sachin + Babi sweater courtesy of Sachin + Babi, Cheap Monday jeans, Céline sandals, Ray Ban Wayfarer sunglasses

I'm back from Shanghai and to say that I've learned a lot is an understatement. There's a Chinese saying that goes, "Nice shoes will take you nice places." I had this in mind when I purchased these sandals from the Céline store at IFC in Pudong. I'm normally not the type of person to spend a lot of money on expensive clothes and shoes. I mean... I have a few nice things. But this purchase was very special to me. It marks a new starting point in my life. A point which, when I look back on, I will think "Wow, remember when I thought buying those shoes was such a big deal?"

There's this joke (but it's not really a joke) about how I want to be the Asian Oprah. I have another book coming out next month. Preview here. But really, what makes Oprah great? She gives away free stuff!

So with that said, Sachin + Babi is giving away this unbelievably cozy sweater (retails $305) to one lucky reader.
  • "Like" Sachin + Babi on Facebook
  • Follow Sachin + Babi on Twitter
  • Leave a comment on this entry
This contest will run for 10 days. It is open to everyone in the US. I will pick a winner on November 30 and that winner will have three days to claim their luxurious new knit just in time for fall. Good luck!