Blog Archive

crisp whites


Finally got these babies shipped to me by the Theory store in San Francisco. Sort of reminds me of Céline Resort and these Calvin Klein ads with Lara Stone where she's wearing white orthopedic shoes (but they're perfect). Buying shoes is kind of a big deal for me.

On Friday, I made my friend watch the new Almodovar film with me (which is excellent). I wore my Theyskens' Theory shoes but failed to consider how precarious they really are. In actuality, I spent most of the night trotting through the theater, lifting each wobbly foot, grunting, and asking my guy friend if he thought this was sexy. He did not.

Anyways, if you're still interested (and you should because they're lovely). There's a few pairs left in the Theory warehouse per special request. Call your nearest store and they can hook you up.