long, hard, and resin

Reiss Daria clutch courtesy of Reiss, Margiela bracelet, Chanel lipstick in Enthusiast

Happy New Year!!! My resolution this year is to get fancy. I'm pretty low key when it comes to clothes. A tried and true California girl. Yes, that's my carrot juice in a Coke cup from Taqueria CancĂșn. Remnants of Christmas in San Francisco. I want to make an effort to wear nicer things. Not tacky. Just like... a nicer, shinier version of myself.

I've partnered with Reiss to give away my version of nice and shiny. The Reiss Daria clutch (retails $245) is definitely the fanciest thing that's come into my life. That, and a certain black on black Phantom for those who've been following my Instagram.

To enter to win this beauty, simply check out the Holiday Sale and leave your name, email, and a message telling me how you will wear your fancy new clutch. No really, I need ideas.

This contest is open to those in the US & Europe. I will choose a winner on January 19. Good luck!