C O N S T E L L A T I O N .

Image Hosted by ImageShack.usImage Hosted by ImageShack.usImage Hosted by ImageShack.usImage Hosted by ImageShack.usImage Hosted by ImageShack.usImage Hosted by ImageShack.usImage Hosted by ImageShack.usImage Hosted by ImageShack.us
(Just Cavalli Dress, Jennifer Hawkins for Siren Heels)

It's that time of year again when Luke packs his bags and leaves me for the sunny shores of Hawaii, where he will be shooting a surf tournament for the next four weeks. We just celebrated our five year anniversary together so I think after this many years of Hawaii stealing him for my birthday and Valentine's day I'm a pro at dealing with time apart. We thought for our last shoot together we'd just have some fun. Sometimes shooting outfit posts can be a little stressful if all the elements aren't working (weather, location etc) so with an open mind and no expectations we walked down to the beach and quickly took these photos. Never would I have imagined myself in such a beautiful dress but after seeing this whimsical water colour print by Just Cavalli it was just too hard to resist! Strangely enough it's been overcast here all week but we happened to luck into one of the most intense sunsets I've seen all summer. It emitted a beautiful golden glow over the entire beach and made me feel somewhere between the night sky and constellations, but I think I'll post those photos a little later on as there's already far too many photos for this one post!

Photos by Luke Shadbolt.