D A R L I N G .

Image Hosted by ImageShack.usImage Hosted by ImageShack.usImage Hosted by ImageShack.usImage Hosted by ImageShack.usImage Hosted by ImageShack.usImage Hosted by ImageShack.usImage Hosted by ImageShack.us
(Zara Top/Pants, Vintage Jacket/Belt/Bracelet/Bag)

One of the things I love most about vintage is the entertaining comments you receive when wearing something that isn't deemed mainstream. This pale pink jacket has to be one of my favourites finds and after nearly six years together I still can't bare to part with it. Strangely enough I've only ever worn it twice before, and on both occasions had complete strangers strike up a conversation about how it reminded them of Marge Simpson. I can only hope you will all know the reference I'm talking about (Marge's Chanel Suit she keeps changing to make it look different) and hope I'm not the only one who finds it amazing. Sadly this isn't Chanel, but seeing as my daily life somehow always comes back to a Simpson's reference or quote I'm more than happy to bring this little Marge Simpson number to life by adding my own simple and modern twist. Vintage always keeps life interesting.

Photos by Luke Shadbolt.