Blog Archive

N Z F W . D A Y . 4 .


(Vintage Chanel Two Piece via Thread People, Zara Blazer, See By Chloe Bag, Flint Glasses via Ruby, Topshop Heels)

These are the only photos I have of my outfit from the final day at NZFW. Unfortunately I didn't even get a chance to take one photo of what I was wearing on the third day due to our crazy schedule. Sorry these aren't more detailed shots but you get the idea. Absolutely LOVE this vintage Chanel two piece I bought a few months ago. It's paper thin so I've been waiting for the weather to warm up to wear this. It's pale blue with a red cherry print - the perfect playful designer piece I was more than happy to invest in. I have a feeling that it actually might be pajamas or something which I suppose makes me love it even more. It has a wrap around design which you can change to have a open, plunging neckline so I plan on wearing it like this when I have a bit of colour on my winter skin. These are a few photos I quickly took after lunch with Natalie Cantall, Tiffany Low and Yvan. No idea how we managed to actually eat something in between shows but I think you can tell by the first photo that we're pretty freaking happy about it.

(Photos by me and Facehunter)