N Z F W . 1 2 .

So I arrived safely in New Zealand on Sunday afternoon after 4 hours of sleep and a few missed trains to the airport, as always. Yesterday NZFW had the wonderful idea of setting up a yoga class to help us to relax for the busy week ahead. I've only ever done yoga a few times before and it was so refreshing to clear my mind and see everyone without the heels and makeup pre-fashion week. Shortly after NZFW mode kicked in and we were off to visit the Lonely Hearts studio and Stolen Girlfriends Club, then it was straight off to the MAC x NZFW Opening Ceremony and a beautiful dinner afterward with the NZFW team - Emily from Little Black Book, Marcella from Fashion Distraction and her boyfriend and Yvan from Facehunter. A very exciting week ahead that I just can't wait to share with you all. Absolutely jumping out of my skin to see my favorite NZ designer Ruby tomorrow. Currently sitting in the media lounge of Day One with freshly baked cupcakes and way too many photos to edit. NZFW posts coming soon if I can think straight for a few minutes. The atmosphere here is absolutely buzzing!