instagram me

1. The best blog-tographer
2. Remnants of the great night of sobriety
3. Emma's vinyard in Sonoma
4. On a dock in Lake Tahoe

The end of summer is fast approaching. Truly, it's been the most inspiring time of my life. Northern California is like nowhere else I've ever lived. The perfect cure for a restless soul. It's sort of grungy. It's sort of nature-y. But it's all sort of... beautiful.

SO since this blog is all about what inspires me, why not do a giveaway of what inspires YOU? As I hinted to you last week, I've teamed up with Blurb to create an Instagram photobook made up of our most inspiring photos. And one lucky reader will win this photobook for free!

Here are the rules:

-Follow me on Instagram or Twitter
-Post a photo using Instagram
-CAPTION your photo (don't forget to TWEET it!) and complete this sentence:
“This summer, my most #blurb inspired moment was... "

Your caption and tweet counts as your permission for me to use your photos in the photobook. I will choose a winner on August 29. This contest is open to everyone. GOOD LUCK!