Foggy Dream Walking

Artist Danny Roberts Digital Painting Concept Sketch of a girl with an umbrella

Hey Friends how was your weekend?
Mine was great!
My Sister and brother-in-law got me this amazing book from the Tim Burton exhibit
at LACMA, so i have been looking through it non-stop for the last two days!
I'm really excited to see what kind of art it will inspire :)
I'm also working on a new oil painting...
I've only done the first two layers of paint, but once it starts taking shape i will start posting pictures :)

Since i just started oil painting more lately, I thought it would be interesting to take what i'm learning and apply it over to digital painting. The Picture above is what i came up with. I like how it's a little bit different than my usual.
What do you think?



Follow Igor + André