Blog Archive

kicking dirt

American Apparel crop top, thrifted skirt, H&M Conscious Collection denim jacket courtesy of H&M, Acne "Raya" shoes

We found this empty baseball field while wandering around the hills of San Francisco.

I got this jacket as part of the H&M Conscious Collection which came out in May. I've worn it so much it's still a bit dirty around the edges. They were so gracious to send me to Coachella, dress me in head-to-toe H&M, and provide me with my very own driver, Moe. I'll never forget it.

This weekend, I saw the movie Drive. Basically, I will watch anything with Ryan Gosling in it. But the soundtrack is also excellent (in case anyone was looking for something to listen to). I sort of feel like a heroine in some nineties movie about high school in these pictures. WHY DIDN'T YOU WRITE ME RYAN?